Design Documentation components:
- socketio_handle - uses ref counts to determine when to free linked lists items
- user - uses ref counts.
types of records:
- objects - base objects for room, mob, or item
- instances - instance data for room, mob or item
- container - container data for room, mob or item (a type of instance data)
- stringmap - maps strings to a data structure (hash table)
- numbermap - maps integers to a data structure (hash table)
- strings - a large string that can span multiple blocks
- base - the following types of objects are defined:
- instance - all instances are the same structure:
- id - object id
- count - all item instances are stackable 1 to 256.
- flags - 24 status flags [A-HJ-KM-Z]
- extra1..extra2 - control values that can be variable
- instance parameter holds a id that holds an array of up to 64 objects.
database saves the following types of blobs:
- player account
- room object
- mob object (also used for characters)
- item object
- container slots
- help text